Through this form you can request a budget to support the residents' committees. This can be for administrative purposes, distributing flyers and posters or committee activities to promote the cooperation. There is a maximum budget of €100 per resident committee per year. You can apply for funding for residents' initiatives to promote social cohesion in your complex via the 'Residents' Initiative Application Form'. The requirements for this application can be found at the bottom of this form. You will receive a response within two weeks.
✱ Contact details ✱
First and last name
Name resident committees (RC)
✱ Description support ✱
Reason and/or requirements
Administrative purposesFlyers, posters and lettersCommittee eventOtherwise (specify at Additional remarks)
Estimated costs (Maximum 100 euros per RC per year)
✱ Additional remarks ✱
✱ General terms and conditions ✱
1. The applicant must be a resident of a DUWO residence in The Hague.
2. The applicant must be a member of the residents' committee representing his/her building.
3. The financial support contributes to the functioning, promotion and/or mutual cooperation of the residents' committee.
4. The financial support may not serve private interests, i.e. no profit may be made.
5. The costs may only consist of the things necessary for the initiative.
6. The applicant must submit an application in advance by means of this application form.
7. The applicant has to claim the costs afterwards by using the claim form below.
8. De Eerste Kamer keeps track of the budget per occupants committee.
9. De Eerste Kamer retains the right to assess and approve or reject the application.
I agree to the Terms and Conditions.
I am aware of the Privacy Statement.
2521 ER The Hague
+31 6 14704975