Using this form, you can request a budget for a residents' initiative to promote social cohesion in your building complex. This can be a one-off activity (such as a BBQ or a mini golf competition) or an ongoing activity (such as organizing a series of workshops). Improving the living environment can also be part of this, such as refurbishing the communal space or garden. The requirements for an initiative can be found at the bottom of this form. You will receive a response within two weeks.
✱ Contact details ✱
First and last name
Names of co-organizers (optional)
Name resident committees (RC) (optional)
✱ Description initiative ✱
Expected number of participants
Estimated costs (max. 100 euro)
✱ Additional remarks ✱
✱ General terms and conditions ✱
1. The applicant must be a resident of a DUWO residence in The Hague.
2. The applicant must be a member of the residents' committee representing his/her building.
3. The financial support may not serve private interests, i.e. no profit may be made.
4. The costs may only consist of the things necessary for the initiative.
5. The applicant must submit an application in advance by means of this application form.
6. The applicant has to claim the costs afterwards by using the claim form below.
7. De Eerste Kamer retains the right to assess and approve or reject the application.
I agree to the Terms and Conditions.
I am aware of the Privacy Statement.
2521 ER The Hague
+31 6 14704975